Don’t Wait for Storms to Come Thru, Take Precautions Now!
Storm Damage Preparation:
- Crown Clean Trees to Allow Air Movement thru Canopy
- Cable Heavy Limbs, or Weak Crotches
- Remove Hazardous Limbs or Trees around House
- Prune Back Limbs to Lighten Load
- When in doubt, have an Arborist Check It Out!!
Keeping you and your family safe is of primary importance to us. If you have any trees around your house that you feel may be unsafe, give us a call to schedule a Complimentary Consultation (be sure to mention this page!) We will send a Certified Arborist to your home to evaluate your tree(s) and see if there are any services that you may need prior to our next storm. Although there is no way to ensure your tree will not fail during extreme weather, it’s better to be prepared and be proactive than to wait until it’s too late.
Storm Damage Cleanup or Repair Services:
- Remove Fallen Trees or Debris
- Crane Services for Hazardous Situations
- Repair Trunk Damage where possible